Last Updated: May 17, 2023
1. Personal Data We Collect
Depending on your interaction with our website, we may collect different kinds of personal data about you, including:
- Identity Data: including first name, last name.
- Contact Data: including email address, telephone numbers.
- Technical Data: including internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
2. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To register you as a new customer.
- To manage and fulfill your bookings.
- To manage our relationship with you.
- To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition, or complete a survey.
3. Disclosures of Your Personal Data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table ‘Purposes for which we will use your personal data’ above.
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
4. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to the portability of data, and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
5. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.